My Blog List

Friday, June 4, 2010

Bernard's Birthday Bash :)



The Birthday Bash. It was late noon when my friend messaged me on my phone that he will have a birthday bash this 3:30 PM on a Pizza House. I was overwhelmed that I was invited for the treat, I pick out my phone and say, "sure I'll be there, thanks for that, Just count me In. It's 3:00 PM but I'm not yet dressed due to some hectic moments of tweeting my friends at twitter.com. A few minute, I was forced to take a shower and be dressed to the bash. I was a bit urged to go on hurry so I went out the house and ride with a vehicle, my friends are keep on texting me and put me on much hurry 'cos I'll gonna be late. I stepped out of the vehicle in front on the church and walk so fast towards to town's fountain area. Here I go, from far away I saw them waving and scream as if I heard those thinggys! We're totally complete, so we go immediately on the Pizza House and eat A LOT of stuffs, more Pizzas, and Soup in the afternoon? but still, It tastes so good 'coz we know that its for free and it could only happened for a moment. That time was SO SO F-U-N, we make fun with the foods, make some wierd jokes, and shouting each other. Afterwards, we decided to invade the town's Plaza and take a LOT of wierd pictures. We took more pics, scream like dirty street children, back stabbing with freakin' unknowns out there, WOW, very enjoying and stress-relieving! Those weirdoness did not end there, moreover, we put our Attention to a more interesting stuffs, going in the gazebo where a hero's monument was pinch. Again, we take more pics and laughs like a market vendor, every people that passing by can't take there attention far from us, they just laugh, laugh, and laugh, but still, we're not even destructed with their freakin' faces! oh, I admit, together with friends, you're not having ashame on what you're doin', even you looks like a Dino or a Rhino as you laughs, they dont care about that, 'coz they're looking on you, as the real you in actual life, that's why I love to be with them, I love to share things with them, make some weirdo jokes and flirting with those stuffs that have, OOps? I know, that bash is not yet the end of everything, I hope that we'll be having a thousand more Bash in the next days. So until next time Guys, I hope you enjoyed reading this thinggy - thinggy, but then Thanks! To my friends, Just keep cool and Burning! See you around guys, school time is fast approaching, See you out there, Thanks and ByeBye, Ich Liebe Dich! :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment