My Blog List

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Holiday Getaway =) CHRISTMAS!


I almost hit the fragrant leaves of pine trees. Pine trees? Cold air rather :) Christmas is a bit near by now, I can't wait for some holiday hangouts somewhere in Earth. Christmas? well, sounds freakin' COOL =) This will be a new event to celebrate with, with family, friends, and the WHO. I just like Christmas, I don't know why, maybe gifts are present during that occasion, more MONEY, hangout galore, shopping mode, or maybe, just a time to settle down, HOLIDAY! Gifts? I always love that thingy! I love more of it, I appreciated the effort of those who give me that stuff :) Christmas is seasonal, rare, and only visits our Earth once a year. I always hope and wish a better Christmas with my family and friends. I want to hang with them, make some weirdo thinggys and more often, do a lot of food trips. It's cold at this moment, but I want even colder than this. I want snows, even it sounds like mess, wet and irritating like rain drops. Am so excited this December, a lot of appointments to cope with. Appointments? well, let's say, night outs, opening of lights, vacation, merry making with wild friends, and definitely, rest, rest until I find peace of mind, free from pressure of accounting :)) I'm looking forward for a great and exciting Christmas event this year end, but of course, before any sweets, I should taste the bitter one first, the pressure of upcoming Prelim exam, as usual, exams hit my brain terribly, leaves with mild traumas and part time psychological job, job of healing my aching head and broken happiness at the moment. Well, even the clock stops to turn in clockwise direction, and even the birds stop to hit the route to their nest, sunrise will still continue to hit the blooming sky, and the sunset will still evacuate at the darkling shadows of the atmosphere. The 3-day exam will still be over, then after? Partying like an animal is my first agenda and no one can stop me to execute that in public. Happiness will definitely flow to my veins until i might say, Goodbye Mr. Iloilo, I have to leave for a moment, I have to visit your proxy, Ms. Somewhere in the North. December for me is a BIG-BANG explosion that even my name might be forgotten brought by some exciting trips with family. I'm excited, and hopefully, I might leave the town the next next week. I missed Laser Extreme, gigantic Malls, Parks, my Home, other trip destination, and of course, Starbucks =) I miss strolling with the grocery stores, choosing my favorite foods for Christmas, and dropping at boutiques for some important bargains! I just missed the same thing around in my 2nd home, Manila. I want to make this event, a "DO", rather than never. Air surrounds me here and whispers, Stop this thinggys for a while, you have much things to put in order. Hahaha. The wind tells me something, I have to construct a new plan this Holiday season, too early but I think this will be more helpful for me to decide for Christmas getaway. 'Till the next episode fellas! I might get bored of typing, but everything will be okay, Mr. keyboard is favoring on me, he knows what to type. HAHA =) Good Day folks. Advance Merry Christmas! =) Lovelots from JHMB ^_^

1 comment: