My Blog List

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Farewell Treat - PARTY =))





Unlimited text messages received, invitations, identity seeking and long time waiting - THEN, trip to the City's heart. Goin' to SM Iloilo then do some eat-a-lot stuffs. TREAT - a great farewell treat at the same time, meet new friends on immediate meet ups. I enjoyed the treat, I enjoyed the talk-so-more things about life and other agendas! We ate at KFC's groovin' place. Chicken, rice, drinks, then Chocolatey CAKE. I like the part of talking some weird and entertaining topics, then choosing at the food menu. I like the point that we are arguing for the chili and plain flavored chicken. I just met those faces for the first time but it seems, I am so familiar with every angles of their faces. It seems, I know them for a long time. I think, that meet up setting is really fun in nature, I like every aspect of the event, from looking at each others faces, exchange of names, say some "orders" then eat together, afterwards.. attachment - FRIENDS for the moment. I will always remember this thing, I can't expressed everything in words, but I know I have a lot of things to discuss but maybe that'll be in personal sides of life. I don't know how to open up everything and express more, I just being true that, I ENJOYED everything. I hope I might go the same flow the next time, at the next chapter of the story. I end up here. Thanks to the persons behind the text. THANK YOU for being open and acceptable for each one's differences. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment